Property List - Sentenced/Treatment Unit Inmates
Sentenced/Treatment Unit Inmate Property List
(North and South Mods)
Inmate personal property and money may be dropped off at the facility
Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon only.
THE PERSON DROPPING OFF THE PROPERTY MUST BE ON THAT INMATES APPROVED VISITING LIST
- 3 Pants/Jeans (Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos)
- 5 Shirts (White/Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos, No Thermal, No Tank Tops, No T-Shirts)
- 1 Light Weight Jacket (Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos, No Hoods)
- 1 Wedding Band
- 1 Religious Medal not to exceed 1” x 1 ½ ” with chain (not to exceed 28 inches)
- 1 Medic Alert Bracelet
- 1 Pair Prescription Eyeglasses With Case
- 1 Pair Prescription Contact Lenses With Case
- 1 Religious Book (i.e., Bible/Koran) (No Hardcover)
- 5 Books (No Hardcover)
- 1 Non-Electronic Board Game, Factory Sealed at Time of Drop Off
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR BUT MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE COMMISSARY VENDOR:
- 7 T-shirts
- 7 Pairs Underwear
- 7 Pairs Socks
- 2 Shorts
- 2 Pairs Sneakers
- 2 Pairs Shower Shoes
- 2 Sweatshirts
- 2 Pairs Sweatpants
- 1 TV Clearview® 13 inch
- 1 AM/FM Walkman®-Type Radio
- 1 Pair Headphones
- 1 Fan With Plastic Blades
- 1 Saline Solution for Contact Lenses
- 1 Battery Operated Shaver
- 1 Pair Reading Glasses
HJHC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROPERTY OR FOR ANY PROPERTY AFTER YOU TAKE POSSESSION OF IT.
Items purchased from the Inmate Commissary are allowed in the inmate’s cell/room. There may be a limit to the number of items allowed. Any items available in the Commissary will not be approved for purchase elsewhere and will not be accepted by mail.
THE HJHC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISAPPROVE ANY ITEMS DEEMED TO BE INAPPROPRIATE. ALL OTHER ITEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED AS CONTRABAND AND DISPOSED OF AS SUCH.
The following items are not allowed in the facility:
- Nose rings, studs or tongue rings
- Body jewelry
- Any spliced cords
- Electrical outlet “splitters”
* Court clothing for sentenced inmates requires Assistant Superintendent approval.
ALL CONTRABAND (AS EXCESSIVE PROPERTY, DISALLOWED ITEMS) WILL BE DISPOSED OF.
Any property that is brought in by you, or is dropped off for you, is done as a condition of comfort.