Property List - Minimum Security Inmates
Minimum Security Inmate Property List
Inmate personal property and money may be dropped off at the facility
Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. only.
NO PROPERTY SHOULD EVER COME IN FROM A FURLOUGH!
THE PERSON DROPPING OFF THE PROPERTY MUST BE ON THAT INMATES APPROVED VISITING LIST
CLOTHING (No Camouflage Clothing)
- 6 Pants/Jeans (Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos)
- 7 Shirts (White/Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos, No Tank Tops)
- 10 T-shirts (White/Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos, No Tank Tops)
- 7 Pairs Underwear (No Silk)
- 4 Pairs Thermal Underwear
- 10 Pairs Socks
- 3 Sweaters (Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos)
- 2 Pairs Shorts (Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos)
- 2 Pairs Pajamas (No Silk, No Quilted, Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos) – Worn in Housing Unit Only
- 1 Bathrobe (No Silk, No Quilted, Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos) – Worn in Housing Unit Only
- 2 Pairs Shoes or Work Boots*
- * A Total of 4 Pairs of Sneakers, Shoes, or Boots is Allowed.
- 2 Pair Shower Shoes (purchased through the facility)
- 5 Handkerchiefs
- 2 Belts
- 2 Winter Coats (No Logos)
- 1 Light Weight Jacket (No Logos)
- 1 Set Wet Weather Gear
- 2 Hats (Employer Logo OK)
- 1 Pair Earmuffs
- 2 Pairs Work Gloves
- 1 Wedding Band
- 1 Religious Medal not to exceed 1” x 1 ½ ” with chain
- 1 Medic Alert Bracelet
- 1 Wrist Watch
- 2 Face Cloths / 2 Towels
- 1 Pair Prescription Eyeglasses With Case
- 1 Pair Prescription of Contact Lenses With Case
- Saline Solution for Contact Lenses (Factory Sealed Container Only)
- 1 Religious Book (i.e., Bible/Koran) (No Hardcover)
- 5 Books (No Hardcover)
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED BY THE ADMINISTRATION BUT MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH COMMISSARY VENDOR:
- 2 Pairs Sneakers
- 2 Pairs Shower Shoes
- 2 Sweatshirts
- 2 Pairs Sweatpants
- 1 TV Clearview® 13 inch
- 1 AM/FM Walkman®-Type Radio
- 1 Headphones
- 1 Fan With Plastic Blades
- 1 Battery Operated Shaver
Specialized clothing, if a job requirement, will be approved on an individual basis.
HJHC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PROPERTY, OR FOR ANY PROPERTY AFTER YOU TAKE POSSESSION OF IT.
Any item available in the Commissary will not be approved for purchase elsewhere and will not be accepted by mail.
THE HJHC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISAPPROVE ANY ITEMS DEEMED TO BE INAPPROPRIATE. ALL OTHER ITEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED AS CONTRABAND AND DISPOSED OF AS SUCH.
The following items are not allowed in the facility:
- Nose rings, studs, tongue rings
- Body jewelry
- Any spliced cords
- Electrical outlet “splitters”
ALL CONTRABAND (AS EXCESSIVE PROPERTY, DISALLOWED ITEMS) WILL BE DISPOSED OF.
Any property that is brought in by you, or is dropped off for you, is done as a condition of comfort.