Property List - Minimum Security Inmates
Minimum Security Inmate Property List
Inmate personal property and money may be dropped off at the facility
Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. only.
NO PROPERTY SHOULD EVER COME IN FROM A FURLOUGH!
THE PERSON DROPPING OFF THE PROPERTY MUST BE ON THAT INMATES APPROVED VISITING LIST
CLOTHING (No Camouflage Clothing)
- 6 Pants/Jeans (Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos)
- 7 Shirts (White/Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos, No Tank Tops, No T-Shirts)
- 4 Pairs Thermal Underwear
- 3 Sweaters (Blue/Black/Gray) (No Logos)
- 2 Pairs Shoes or Work Boots*
* A total of 4 Pairs of Sneakers, Shoes or Boots is allowed.
- 5 Handkerchiefs
- 2 Belts
- 2 Winter Coats (No Logos)
- 1 Light Weight Jacket (No Logos)
- 1 Set Wet Weather Gear (Coat, Pants, Rubber boots)
- 2 Hats (Employer Logo OK)
- 1 Pair Earmuffs
- 2 Pairs Work Gloves
- 1 Wedding Band
- 1 Religious Medal not to exceed 1” x 1 ½ ” with chain (not to exceed 28 inches)
- 1 Medic Alert Bracelet
- 1 Wrist Watch
- 2 Face Cloths / 2 Towels
- 1 Pair Prescription Eyeglasses With Case
- 1 Pair Prescription of Contact Lenses With Case
- 1 Religious Book (i.e., Bible/Koran) (No Hardcover)
- 5 Books (No Hardcover)
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED BY THE ADMINISTRATION BUT MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH COMMISSARY VENDOR:
- 10 Pairs Socks
- 10 T-Shirts
- 2 Pairs Shorts
- 7 Pairs Underwear
- 2 Pairs Sneakers
- 2 Pairs Shower Shoes
- 2 Sweatshirts
- 2 Pairs Sweatpants
- 1 TV Clearview® 13 inch
- 1 AM/FM Walkman®-Type Radio
- 1 Pair Headphones
- 1 Fan With Plastic Blades
- 1 Battery Operated Shaver
- 1 Saline Solution for Contact Lenses
- 1 Pair reading glasses
Specialized clothing, if a job requirement, will be approved on an individual basis.
HJHC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PROPERTY, OR FOR ANY PROPERTY AFTER YOU TAKE POSSESSION OF IT.
Any item available in the Commissary will not be approved for purchase elsewhere and will not be accepted by mail.
THE HJHC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISAPPROVE ANY ITEMS DEEMED TO BE INAPPROPRIATE. ALL OTHER ITEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED AS CONTRABAND AND DISPOSED OF AS SUCH.
The following items are not allowed in the facility:
- Nose rings, studs or tongue rings
- Body jewelry
- Any spliced cords
- Electrical outlet “splitters”
ALL CONTRABAND (AS EXCESSIVE PROPERTY, DISALLOWED ITEMS) WILL BE DISPOSED OF.
Any property that is brought in by you, or is dropped off for you, is done as a condition of comfort.