Length and Number of Visits
Length of Visits
- The facility shall provide at least three (3), visiting periods per week. Each facility visiting period shall be at least two (2) hours in length. Individual visits shall be at least one (1) hour in duration as long as said visit can be completed in the visiting period.
a. At least one visit each week shall be available to each inmate on a weekday evening, according to the facility’s schedule.
b. At least one visit each week shall be available to each inmate on Saturday or Sunday, according to the facility’s schedule.
Number of Visits
- Three adults may visit an inmate at one time. If there are more than three visitors to visit with an inmate, that inmate’s hour shall be divided among the visitors and the total time shall not exceed one hour.
- Visitors must be on the Inmates Visiting List before any visitor may visit socially with an inmate.
- New admissions shall not receive a visit unless they first fill out a Visiting List.
- Inmates may fill out a Visiting List at any time. (Visitors may be deleted at any time at the inmates request.)
- All children, grandchildren and stepchildren of inmates must be placed on the Visiting List prior to facility visits.